Sunday, August 9, 2009

School Time

The kids are starting school in another week and I am determined to be prepared!


Yesterday I made an altered clipboard for each child. The bottom half of the clipboard is a pocket. Each child will bring home any papers that I need to see and clip them to their board. Then each evening I can take the boards down, look through homework, sign field trips forms, review birthday invitations, etc. Once I am done the boards get hung back up and the kids can get their papers to return to school the next morning.

Even the baby has one although he will not have school work it will be great to put his daycare notices, doctor appointment reminders and other paper work on his board.


I made these a little different than ones in the past. These only have flat embellishments as I want to be able to write on them. The pockets wrap around the back for strength and were coated 3 times with modge podge.


I used paper from the DCWV kids paper pack so that it would all coordinate. Their names were cut from the Cuttin Up Cricut cartridge. The rub-ons are WeR and the buttons and flowers were assorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment