Sunday, November 1, 2009

Flower clips


I have been home sick for over a week now and have been able to sit and do a few projects.


My sister and I got together and made 140 of these flower clips! Aren't they cute!



The large ones are about 4" across. The smaller ones we made in sets of 2. They are about 2" across. These are fun to put on headbands or hats! I think I may keep a couple to wear with my scarves.




I used the Imaginisce build a blossom sets in winter, summer and fall. I used all the large flowers in each back and maybe half of the medium and small ones. I have so many flowers left! These packages are great!
To make the centers I used scraps of fabric to make brads using the Imaginisce I-top tool. It was great to be able to make them to match. LOVE this tool!


Once assembled clips were hot glued to the back. And they are done!

I now have enough clips for birthday and baby gifts for the next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment