Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gypsy by Cricut


My gypsy arrived yesterday!
Can I just tell you how excited I am to have this! From the moment I heard about this months before it was announced to the public I knew it was a must have.

From the moment I opened the box yesterday I have been reading the user manual, linking cartridges, creating titles and playing with this awesome tool. I have not been disappointed!

My only complaint is that I think Provo Craft needs to cop up and include a user guide with this $299 electronic device. Really for how much you pay can't they throw in a few sheets of paper? You do get a small sheet showing how to turn on the gypsy. That's it. For the rest of it you are on your own.
Ok so on the good things. I love being able to search my cartridges for any image! I love not having to have 58 boxes to look through.

I can't wait to do more projects. I will be sure to upload them when they are done!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting your Gypsy Helen!!! Can't wait to see all the projects you create with it!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete